Funidata Ltd (“Funidata”, “we”, “us”) (Business ID: 2753912–9)
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR PRIVACY MATTERS
Any questions concerning data privacy can be sent to email@example.com
What data we collect and process
We collect and process certain personal data about you to take care of our customer relationship or partnership or to promote our open positions.
CUSTOMERS, POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS
If you are a customer, a potential customer or a partner of Funidata, we process the following personal data about you:
- First name and surname
- Information about the customer organisation or partner organisation, including contact details
- Title and contact information (email address and phone number)
- Other given information (information collected from customer feedback, participation in events and newsletter orders)
We store your data to be able to contact you and to be of better service to you. Regarding customer companies, we collect basic company information and billing information to take care of invoicing. If you are our partner, we store your data to make our cooperation as smooth as possible.
If you apply for a job at Funidata, we collect the following data about you:
- First name and surname
- Phone number
- Email address
- Further information you provide voluntarily and in free form about yourself and your background (cover letter, CV, portfolio, references)
In addition, we store the following data in an appropriate extent during the recruitment process:
- An evaluation on your suitability for the position you apply for or with your consent, for our other open positions
- Communication between you and us and information collected in an interview
- Information given by your potential references
- Information about the progress and outcome of the recruitment process and about a potential exercise completed during the process
- Mahdollisten suosittelijoidesi antamat tiedot
- The potential feedback we give you to help you become even more proficient in your job or job search
While recruiting, it is important for us to get to know you and evaluate if you would be a future member of the Funidata family. We do not collect a person register. Instead, we use the collected data in the recruitment process, in the evaluation of your application (which includes, inter alia, the course of the recruitment process, evaluation of the job application, job interview and selection of an employee), and in the communication between you and us during the recruitment and application processes and to support both a potential introduction to the job and the start of an employment relationship.
Personal information is principally collected only from the person themselves. With the person’s consent, information can also be collected from other sources, e.g. references named by the person.
When submitting an application, you can define for how long (3 or 6 months) we may store your application and thus your personal data. Questions about how we the data in the application process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
We store data only for as long as necessary for the appropriate purposes. We review the necessity of our data regularly and erase all unnecessary personal data from our register every two years.
When submitting an application, an applicant can define for how long their application will be stored in the recruitment system (3 or 6 months).
You can unsubscribe from our email marketing list by clicking the link included in every marketing email we send.
Your rights are listed below. Should you like to exercise any of them, please contact email@example.com
- Right to check what personal data we have stored about you
- Right to have your personal data rectified
- Right to demand the deletion of your personal data
- Right to transfer the data to some other system when they have been submitted by you and their processing is based on consent or contract.
- Right to forbid direct marketing targeted at you or restrict the processing of controversial data until the matter is resolved.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data if you believe that we have processed them illegally or that we do not have the right to process them.
- Right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
COOKIES AND ANALYTICS
We use the following cookies:
We use Google Analytics to collect and analyse data about our website and user behaviour. The data are used to improve our website and its user experience. Read more about cookies and safeguard policies on Google’s website.
We use Facebook Pixel to optimise our marketing and retargeting. We use it to which in turn help us target ads to those users who are most likely interested in us. Read more about Facebook Pixel on Facebook’s website.